It's so weird. Even after having btdt with 3 older kids, Nico will still manage to make-up his own timetable. In this case, his 2yr molars. Memory tells me that Christopher got his in right around the 2yr mark while Matthew had his in just before turning 2 and Jonathan had his by 20mos. So Nico decided to be different and hold off on things. I've been holding off pushing the weaning until they showed up knowing that if they started popping through while we were weaning, it would just mess things up. I've been checking every chance I get but the little stinker managed to get one almost entirely broken though and another one has a good sized point up when I finally saw them yesterday. Only 3 mos later than I was expecting them to come up. LOL So the bottoms are cut and we now just need to wait on the tops which are likely not far behind (oh please, oh please, oh please) which means that we should be able to get him weaned this summer which is perfect timing as far as I'm concerned. Yeah!!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Insight from the Dalai Lama:
If we compare the mental and physical levels of happiness, we find that the experiences of pain and pleasure that take place mentally are actually more powerful.
No comments:
Post a Comment