only another 4 super crazy ones to go before I can rest a bit. Got Jonathan and Nico to therapy this morning, dropped my car off to be smoged, and went to Curves for my workout. Picked up kids, picked up car, went home to try and do a little teaching. Took all the kids out to lunch at BK on the way to the Drs. Spent over an hour at the Drs office (yet again) so they could take an x-ray, tell me everything looked fine, and they hopefully won't see us again. I laughed and told them I'd definitely be back. 4 boys....Jonathan (aka Monkeyboy)....Nico the Destroyer....yeah, I'll be back.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Insight from the Dalai Lama:
There are many kinds of violence and nonviolence, but one cannot distinguish them from external factors alone. If one's motivation is negative, the action it produces is, in the deepest sense, violent, even thought it may appear to be smooth and gentle. Conversely, if one's motivation is sincere and positive but the circumstances require harsh behavior, essentially one is practicing nonviolence. No matter what the case may be, I feel that a compassionate concern for the benefit of others, not simply for one's self, is the sole justification for the use of force.
No comments:
Post a Comment