Seriously, what is wrong with me??? I have 270+ books in my house on my to-read list. I have hundreds on my wishlists at Amazon. And what do I do today???? Go to the bookstore and buy yet more books that were not on my wishlist because I heard from friends or recommendations on Shelfari that I should read them. I was going to try to come up with an excuse, but, well, I can't. I don't have one. I'm weak willed when it comes to books. I love to read and am working my hardest to instill this habit on my children.
Hello. My name is Jena and I'm a Bookaholic.
(and darn proud of it!)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Insight from the Dalai Lama:
Buddhist texts speak of four principal obstacles that on e must overcome for meditation to be successful. The second obstacle is dullness and drowsiness, or the tendency to fall asleep.
1 comment:
He, He, He. We addicted you well. *BEG*
Love
Mom
PS For her friends that don't know us. Our house is wall to wall to wall Books!
Post a Comment