This is the one I caught on film today. I'm currently almost out of what was once thought to be an almost indefinite supply of highlighters and dry-erase markers because he has decided that it is a ton of fun to find them no matter how well I've tried to hide them from him yet still make them accessible since I need to use them on a daily basis. He goes searching them out, opens the tops, and tears out the writing bit with his teeth!!!! WHY DOES HE DO THIS????
Seriously, what possess him to think that these things are good ideas???? Especially after being consistently told "Do NOT do that!!!" Yet, he continues to not only pursue these things that drive me absolutely spare but go out of his way to do them as often as possible. As a result, I've decided to make a series of posts of the crazy crap this child does that is driving me to the brink of sanity.
No comments:
Post a Comment