Monday, February 04, 2008

Nico's birthday invitation


Well, it's a long story but the Backyardigans invitations that I was supposed to fill out for his birthday got lost (and then found after I made this and got it printed) so I made these invitations and had them mailed out. We called everyone we were inviting over the weekend since the invitations wouldn't go out til today to make sure they had the details and the invitations can serve as a reminder. I still can't believe my baby is almost 2! As I was looking through pictures for the invitation, it really did seem like just yesterday he was that tiny helpless baby that I had just given birth too. I really don't know where the time has gone to. *sniff sniff*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
State of my sink: Shiny!

2 comments:

Auntie M said...

*sniff* *sniff* Is Nico burning something down again?
Sorry, couldn't resist. Just read the previous post.
That baby is dangerous, mostly to himself!
But he sure is cute about it.
Love
Mom

Auntie M said...

Got the official invitation. It is even cuter in Real Life.
Grandma Eadie got hers too. While I was visiting her today. She loves it! I told her where the party was happening and about the stairs and she made a face that said she wasn't even going to try to get into the house. So she won't be coming. But we expected that.
Read all the newer posts.
Explain it to me again? How did he make it to TWO?!?
Love
Mom