Matthew was running a fever yesterday and I came down with it today. I spent the day under 5 blankets shivering and feeling like crap. This of course put Christopher and Jonathan in a crappy mood because we missed the Valentine's Day party at the park that we had spent all morning getting ready for. I think Matthew was more understanding because he'd just recovered. Now, true to form, Christopher and Jonathan are feeling cold and shivering under their blankets. Not sure if they have really come down with it but it's likely. The one person not to get knocked out??? That's right, Nico!
In other news, Mark brought me a beautiful bouquet of roses for the day and cooked a lovely dinner of steak, pesto, and salad. Now if I could just get Nico to go to sleep so I could go back to bed.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Insight from the Dalai Lama:
All major religious traditions have teachings on the practice of of compassion, love, forgiveness, but the Buddha has become a symbol of nonviolence around the world, a symbol of compassion. All ancient masters teach the same message, but the Buddha's message is not just for humanity alone; it is for all sentient beings. It puts a strong emphasis on respect for all forms of life.
Those who are wise practice love.
State of my sink: No clue. I had it shining all day up until I got taken down by illness.
No comments:
Post a Comment