Saturday, February 23, 2008

Doing the happy dance!

Had my weigh-in and measurement day at Curves today. First off, I made it in 3xs this week! So that's a WooHoo #1! Second, I'm down 5lbs which I'm pretty sure is from this last week and starting WW. So that is WooHoo #2! And I lost a ½" in both the abs and the hips that we are sure are a totally real loss! So that is WooHoo #3!

And when I weighed myself at home on my scale, I'm done almost 6lbs from last Thursday so that was awesome to see! It's so nice when I stick to the points thing and see the results so quickly. And the best part is, I'm not starving! It was hard that first day and I have the occasional time when it hits me, but I've actually been able to really stick well with it so far. So that is WooHoo #4!

No comments: