And I still haven't heard back from the ASD clinic after the last "Say yes now or who knows when we can get you in" debacle.
Poor Mark, I'm going to continue to be cranky about how much of my life this is eating up, especially since I've yet to hear anything other than 'I think you are doing everything right and have you considered he's just hardwired to not need as much sleep'. Poor guy also ended up staying up with Nico last night as I feel in bed at 9p exhausted. I took Nico with me for an hour but all he did was run all over the place so Mark came and got him at 10p and took over until he crashed around 11p. I'm working on my schedule now and in order to do everything I need/want to do in the morning before he wakes up, I really need to be getting up at 5:30a (I've been doing 6a but can't find time to dress and make-up before waking him at 7a) especially because I need to do meditation and affirmation with the big boys before we wake up Nico and 6:45a is already asking a lot of them but they are willing right now because they don't want to give it up which is good but still.
Ugh!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Insights from the Dalai Lama:
The impermanence of this present life will force you to leave all wealth behind, but by giving it away, you can take it with you as good karma.
State of my sink: Shiny!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment