Thursday, February 28, 2008

What possess him to do these things??? part 4

So his favorite snack is Go-gurt. I can already hear the groans and the "you asked for its" but bear with me here. Normally he gets the frozen gogurt so it's not so messy and he eats it quickly and neatly. Yes, Nico can apparently eat a messy food neatly. It surprised us too. Today however, he got a non-frozen one and opened it himself (resourceful little bugger that he is) and this is what he decided to do after taking a few bites:



I'm still trying to figure out why. What this picture does not capture is his flinging it around everywhere. This was not an accidental "spill" while trying to eat it. This was quite deliberate on his part. Where, oh where, was a water bottle for him to "clean up" with afterwards????

Yep, it's been one of those mornings. I just talked to Mark and he's having another crappy day at the office. I'm starting to wonder if he shouldn't start looking for another job because he and his boss (the new VP that started 6mos ago) just can't seem to speak the same language without an hour or two of pissing each other off first. It's a sad situation. :(

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Insights from the Dalai Lama:
I am of the view that the welfare of the world is possible only by following the path shown by the Lord Buddha.

No comments: