Sunday, February 24, 2008

Updated To-Do List

  • Curves*
  • Transfer EFT @ Curves & KSW (KSW will have to wait til Monday tho since the person who could help me wasn't in today but hey, I tried)*
  • Finish catching up the laundry (ok, well, mostly done, there is a load that just finished drying that I won't get to tonight and one going into the dryer but other than that, it's all caught up)
  • Update Calendar*
  • Sort and organize coupons
  • School with boys* (Mark got Jonathan's work done, still need to finish grading papers to find out what the other boys accomplished but they are responsible for getting their work done)
  • Ebay stuff - nope, didn't happen *sigh*
  • Sort Nico's toys - nope, not this either but I did get started on it
  • Start writing down FLY routines* - um, nope, but they are in my head, does that count???

Sunday
  • Home Blessing* - with the weather and other stuff needing to be done we opted out of restarting this this week
  • Balance Checkbook and pay bills*
  • Work on budget for March*
  • 2006 Taxes*
  • Weekly lesson plans for boys
  • Menus, entering WW points, shopping lists for week
  • Set-up our online accounts at new bank*
So I didn't get everything done but got a lot and a lot of the important stuff done. Now if Nico will let me get to sleep at a decent hour, maybe I'll have the brain cells to grade papers and work on the school stuff tomorrow. I also did quite a lot of 5min declutters here and there which was good. No one place is totally decluttered but there is small improvements all over. It's a work in a progress and I'm babystepping my way towards it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Insight from the Dalai Lama:
Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.


State of my sink: Honestly, I'm not sure since I've been working at my desk all day. I do plan to having it shining before I collapse tho.

No comments: