Absolutely fabulous book! I've been a FLYBaby on and off for years (since J was a babe-in-arms) but I keep falling off the wagon. I've read the book before but then loaned it to someone and never got it back. I knew I desperately needed to get back to FLYing in all senses of the word so I bought a new copy, started actually reading all the reminders again, and started shining my sink. Well, I just finished the book, my sink has been shiny for a month, and I'm starting to work on my before bed and morning routines. I've also been working on streamlining some of our other weekly things to make scheduling easier on myself. AND today I am taking 3 boxes of stuff to Goodwill as I am starting the decluttering process in earnest again.
Honestly, FLYLady & FLYing are the best things I've ever found for finding peace within and without...and it just starts with shining your sink!
No comments:
Post a Comment