I had to call them and get on their case about it. Shesh!

I think it's the hugest waste of time and they are supposedly so hot to trot to get it done and bragging about how quickly they get people in and then don't call back to schedule after the last fiasco and I have to call them. Amazingly she was able to give me two choices immediately and I picked the one I thought would work out best and wow, she was able to give me until Monday afternoon to call and confirm. Gee, all I had asked for the first time.

Turns out, as I had told hr originally probably would happen, I was able to call and confirm within an hour because I was able to get ahold of everyone and make it work. I told her that was likely the case but I needed extra time in case it didn't work out smoothly (since you know, if you count on something working smoothly, it won't).
So we have our fun-filled, all day appointment on the 12th. Pray I get someone who is good, understanding, and without an agenda to label all children on the spectrum.
Oh, yeah, and I made some other phone calls to find out the name of the pediatric sleep specialist (that no one else seemed to know existed

) and got Dr. Cohen to send in the referral for that. So now I'm playing the waiting game for that but at least the ball is rolling on the thing that might possibly help. He's back under 10hrs of sleep again and it just sucks, especially since Mark's work is so sucky right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment