Saturday, February 23, 2008

Weekend To-Do List

Have a mild one this weekend as my goal is to actually cross everything off of it with starred items being the biggest priorities. For fun, I thought I'd post it here:

Saturday

  • Curves*
  • Transfer EFT @ Curves & KSW (KSW will have to wait til Monday tho since the person who could help me wasn't in today but hey, I tried)*
  • Finish catching up the laundry (just have the 2 loads I did today to fold and put away but I need to catch up the hanging items and M&J need to do socks and underwear)*
  • Update Calendar*
  • Sort and organize coupons
  • School with boys* (not tons to do but there is some)
  • Ebay stuff
  • Sort Nico's toys
  • Start writing down FLY routines*

Sunday
  • Home Blessing*
  • Balance Checkbook and pay bills*
  • Work on budget for March*
  • 2006 Taxes*
  • Weekly lesson plans for boys
  • Menus, entering WW points, shopping lists for week
  • Set-up our online accounts at new bank*
I want Mark to get some stuff out to the shed, install the new over-the-door towelracks since my children seem to all of sudden have an affinity for breaking the ones that actually mount into a door/wall, and fix his computer so I can have access to our movie database and use the cuecat. The boys need to work on their schoolwork and their room this weekend.

AND my exciting piece of news (ok, exciting for me) is that it has been almost a month since my sink was not shining for very long!!!! I think the habit is really starting to "sink" in. ROTFL Now to work on before bed and morning routines and get those more solid. I've been working on them and they are coming together but I need to take it to the next step. I'm also having the boys work on theirs too.

AND I have a few boxes of STUFF that will either get picked up by freecyclers or will be getting dropped off on Tuesday at Goodwill.

No comments: