The number of new and interesting things he gets into on a daily basis is staggering to me. I mean, I've got 4 younger brothers and I grew up with 3 of them at various times in their and my lives. I've got 3 older boys that I've been with practically every moment of their young lives. But Nico constantly manages to come up with things that I've never seen.
So far this morning, he has
*announced that he wanted eggs by bringing out the carton to the living room table. Thankfully, I got to him before the rest of the announcement which usually involves him trying to crack the egg to get the food stuff out.
*drank olive oil straight from the bottle while I had my back turned to grate cheese for his eggs.
*dumped about a cup of fruity pebbles onto the scrambles eggs and is now refusing to eat it.
Oh, yeah, it's been a fun morning. When I told Mark the first two items (this was before the fruity pebbles incident) he just about died laughing. Must be easier to do when you are 1500 miles away from it. *rolling eyes*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Insight from the Dalai Lama:
We should not forget our inner values. By inner value I mean...human affection, or another word, human compassion.
State of my sink: Shiny! (ok, there is the pan from breakfast but that's only cause I came in here to blog about Nico's morning before eating my breakfast and cleaning up)
No comments:
Post a Comment