Sunday, June 29, 2008

Update on 6/23 ToDo List

Well, here's the list I presented last Sunday that I needed to get done this week with what I actually got done crossed off.

  • Call main office to get information on contractors that level mobile homes
  • Make phone calls to above contractors to start getting quotes
  • Label the new calendar cutouts I got

  • Create some new graphics for my Feb2006 board (didn't do this but I'm almost ready with some new styles to upload that even tho they don't have custom graphics will still be fun)
  • Create MOTH summer schedule (really need to get to this soon!)
  • Put registration sticker on truck
  • File Rite-Aid rebates

  • Balance checkbook (REALLY need to get to this one too)
  • Call local preschools regarding putting in lead boxes, leaving catalogs, possibility of parties for Discovery Toys
  • Write up online business description and put something up in the classifieds section of the CMC website
  • Make list room-by-room of what needs to be done around the house (just boys' bedroom and office left to do!)
  • Get baby stuff up on the CMC classifieds section
  • Create summer to-do list
  • Update wall calendar

  • Menus, Shopping list, WW (didn't get to this but hoping to get this week's done at least)
  • Work on getting refs for this Saturday's soccer games
  • Get enrollment packet together for Christopher for Ocean Grove
As you can see, not everything got done but at least I can see I did make a good dent in it. This week Mark's nieces are in town due to the fires near their house so we will be doing school, therapy, some KSW, and spending lots of time with them. Oh, yeah, and our annual 4th of July outing which will include explosions, rum, and rocking out. WooHoo!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Insight from the Dalai Lama:There is a new consciousness in the world, a new sensitivity to reality. Based on that, I am confident that the [twenty-first] century will be better than [its predecessor].

1 comment:

me said...

hurray, you got a lot accomplished. have a good week :)