Yes, I'm sure everyone will be sick of these updates soon but oh, well. LOL We had a repeat of Tuesday morning's performance but it started 30min earlier today. Just lovely. I still didn't give in tho so I'm hoping he'll start realizing that he comes by his stubborn streak honestly via his mom and that when I really put my foot down, that's it and there's no budging me. I have a feeling that this is going to be a hard lesson and a hard fought battle to get him to stay down but I will persevere!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Insight from the Dalai Lama:
A mind committed to compassion is like an overflowing reservoir-a constant source of energy, determination, and kindness. Or this mind can be likened to a seed; when cultivated, it gives rise to many other qualities, such as tolerance, inner strength, and the confidence to overcome fear and insecurity. The compassionate mind is also like an elixir: it is capable of transforming bad situations into beneficial ones. Therefore, we should not limit our expressions of love and compassion to our family and friends. Nor is compassion only the responsibility of clergy and healthcare or social workers. It is the necessary business of every part of the human community.
1 comment:
I don't find them boring. And neither does Grandma Eadie. I print them out and she listens. She loves all the blog bits that involve the family.
Love
Mom
Post a Comment