Well, I did it! I signed up to become a Discovery Toys Educational Consultant! My papers are all taken care of and my Webstore has been set-up! I'm really excited by this because this is one of those companies where I have seen their stuff all over the place but for whatever reason, I rarely get a chance to buy it. I see it when we are at the fair and I don't have money to buy the toys or I see the toys at someone's house (or more recently at Speech and OT) but the consultant they used to work with they are no longer in contact with or something along those lines. But I've always been impressed with the toys. My boys always have a good time playing with them, seem drawn to them in fact over other toys and I was always disappointed by the development but then life would move on and I would forget about things (easily distractable, you know LOL) but seeing them on such a regular basis at Speech for Nico, I remember to actually look at the box and found their website. I looked around and further found there doesn't appear to be a rep in my area so "Hey, I can do that" and I signed up. My box should be here tomorrow (crossing fingers) and I'm gathering thoughts, ideas, and questions to go over with my manager for our Saturday phone conference. I really am so excited by this just because every toy of theirs has impressed me and I love the fact that if nothing else, I can buy them for my kids but I really do hope to share this love with others. They are just great, sturdy toys that really do encourage exploration and imaginative play in kids!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Insight from the Dalai Lama:
It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance.
2 comments:
So if anyone I know of wants Discovery Toys, I should send them to your website.
And You will let me know what the boys want from Discovery Toys that I can buy through you.
Is that how it works?
Love
Mom
Congrats! I hope this works out to be a huge success for you.
Post a Comment