- Call main office to get information on contractors that level mobile homes
- Make phone calls to above contractors to start getting quotes (the boys bathroom is falling apart with dryrot and even if we fix it, we'll continue to have problems if we don't get the house leveled first so as much as it pains me to have to start putting money into this place, especially since we are trying to get OUT of debt, not further in, it can't be put off any longer)
- Label the new calendar cutouts I got
- Create some new graphics for my Feb2006 board
- Create MOTH summer schedule
- Put registration sticker on truck
- File Rite-Aid rebates
- Balance checkbook
- Call local preschools regarding putting in lead boxes, leaving catalogs, possibility of parties for Discovery Toys
- Write up online business description and put something up in the classifieds section of the CMC website
- Make list room-by-room of what needs to be done around the house
- Get baby stuff up on the CMC classifieds section
- Create summer to-do list
- Update wall calendar (it's still on May *sigh*)
- Menus, Shopping list, WW
- Work on getting refs for this Saturday's soccer games
- Get enrollment packet together for Christopher for Ocean Grove
Sunday, June 22, 2008
This week's to-do list
Well, didn't get much done this weekend with BIL and his family down but that's what we planned for as we don't get to see them much and wanted to spend as much time with them as possible. Family is way more important than stupid housework. LOL I did manage to get the boys' lesson plans done tonight, go through all my stuffed animals and now have probably 2-3 bags to give away, took another 15min to go through some other stuff in my bedroom to give away, went through all our VHS tapes (remember those???? LOL) and put the movies we want up on our Amazon wishlist and only keeping a few that we do actually watch occasionally even tho they are on tape (or that will be hard to get on DVD at this time), and set-up an actual to-do list for this week. I figured I'd post them here so I can laugh at myself later:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We also need to get Uncle Harold and his nephews together at some point.
This week would be easier or two weeks from now, next week I'm packing for Westercon, and will be gone 7-4 weekend. I can bring Moose up to your house.
I know, they will have the 6-28 time together, that will help.
Love
Mom
Post a Comment