Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Updated Todo List

  • Menu, Coupons, Shopping List, and Grocery Shopping*
  • Balance Checkbook, Pay Bills, and Set-up Budget*
  • Update Wall Calendar (last done in April I think?!) *
  • Find a Dentist for Nico *
  • Declutter and Reorganize Living Room *
  • Declutter and Reorganize Dining Room *
  • Organize School Materials*
  • 1st Weeks Lesson Plans for Christopher, Matthew, and Jonathan*
  • Create MOTH Schedule*
  • Revisit and update Chore Packs and PEG Board*
  • Declutter and Organize Shed*
  • Find Storage Locker for new dining room set and move it there*
  • Order Algebra 2 Test Book and Answer Key*
  • Place Cookie Dough Order*
  • Plan Preschool*
  • Get School Books ordered from Library and purchase last minute school supplies*
  • Plan LHS classes*
  • Pick up melatonin*
  • Catch up Laundry*
  • Have Matthew write Thank you notes from birthday
  • Have Christopher write Thank you notes from donations for camp
  • Clean-up my email
  • Clean out my car
  • Clean up Christopher's bed
  • Go through Christopher, Jonathan, and Nico's clothing (pull out too small stuff, see what we have that fits, pick-up whatever is needed to fill in gaps)
  • AYSO Practice Schedule and put Game Schedule into pdf format
  • Get K12 computer shipping labels and get it out of here (I've already tried last week to get the labels so I need to stay on top of this)
  • Clean off Breakfast Bar
  • Organize Kitchen Pantry (yes, I know I did this like a month ago but it needs a quick freshen up again, go figure)
  • Send out Playgroup camping photos
  • Return Beach Body Vitamins
  • Create House Todo Lists
  • Clean Desk Area
  • Put Matthew's Claymation video on YouTube

As you can see, it's grown from yesterday just as I said it would. In addition to what got crossed off, I also have started looking into getting a storage locker with one reserved but trying to get a closer one and I've got some calls out to find a dentist for Nico. Not bad for the first day tho there is still a lot to do. I managed to wo
Publish Post
rkout yesterday and today as well so that's got to count for something too. Sore muscles at the least. LOL

Here's hoping today is even more productive!

No comments: