Monday, August 10, 2009

This is GOING to be a productive week!

I don't have a choice. With how crazy this summer ended up being and how sick I kept getting, things just did not get done around here and now we have the start of school one week away and I feel woefully unorganized for it. So here's what I need to get done (those marked with a star are ones that absolutely MUST get done)

  • Menu, Coupons, Shopping List, and Grocery Shopping*
  • Balance Checkbook, Pay Bills, and Set-up Budget*
  • Update Wall Calendar (last done in April I think?!) *
  • Find a Dentist for Nico *
  • Declutter and Reorganize Living Room *
  • Declutter and Reorganize Dining Room *
  • Organize School Materials*
  • 1st Weeks Lesson Plans for Christopher, Matthew, and Jonathan*
  • Create MOTH Schedule*
  • Revisit and update Chore Packs and PEG Board*
  • Declutter and Organize Shed*
  • Find Storage Locker for new dining room set and move it there*
  • Order Algebra 2 Test Book and Answer Key*
  • Place Cookie Dough Order*
  • Plan Preschool*
  • Get School Books ordered from Library and purchase last minute school supplies*
  • Plan LHS classes*
  • Pick up melatonin*
  • Catch up Laundry*
  • Have Matthew write Thank you notes from birthday
  • Have Christopher write Thank you notes from donations for camp
  • Clean-up my email
  • Clean out my car
  • Clean up Christopher's bed
  • Go through Christopher, Jonathan, and Nico's clothing (pull out too small stuff, see what we have that fits, pick-up whatever is needed to fill in gaps)
  • AYSO Practice Schedule and put Game Schedule into pdf format
  • Get K12 computer shipping labels and get it out of here (I've already tried last week to get the labels so I need to stay on top of this)
  • Clean off Breakfast Bar
  • Organize Kitchen Pantry (yes, I know I did this like a month ago but it needs a quick freshen up again, go figure)
  • Send out Playgroup camping photos
I'm sure while I'm not looking the list will start spontaneously adding new items to it but that's what it looks like this morning. Mark is, of course, in SLC Mon-Wed this week but is trying to take Thurs and Fri off to help out. Jonathan has surf camp this week from 10-2 every day plus all the kids have KSW Mon-Thurs, Jonathan still has speech on Mon & Wed, Matthew and Nico have swim on Thurs morning, and Nico has zoo class on Friday so I have to make sure they all get where they need to be as well plus keeping up on that pesky laundry, cooking, and dishes.

Anyone know where I can get a time turner or some other way to add a few more hours into my days?

No comments: