Seriously, how in the world did I get to be old enough to have a son taking college courses?! I spent about 2hrs today filling out the application and other necessary paperwork for Christopher to enroll in a class at our local Jr. College. He'll just be doing one class this semester, Creative Writing (I know, big surprise), but this will hopefully be the beginning of starting to switch more of his education to the college level. I'd love to see him take 2 classes in the spring but again, we'll see how this first one goes before getting too caught up. I'm thrilled that we have this option both in that the school is very open to homeschoolars doing concurrent enrollment and also that we have a satellite for the JC just 5mi from us so we can get him there easily and even hopefully get him taking the bus and increasing his independence.
But still, how in the world can my baby be taking college classes?! *sniff sniff*
No comments:
Post a Comment