Monday, August 24, 2009

3yr old views on death

The conversation a few minutes ago:

Nico - "I big boy now and I almost dead"

Me - "How does that work? How are you almost dead?"

Nico - "I only have one life left and now I big boy and so now I almost dead! One life is almost dead! So me don't want to die because then me would never see you ever and ever again cause you go somewhere else when you die and turn invisible and me don't want to be invisible me just want to be here cause me love being here and me nice to you mom cause I love you but I not nice to Jon cause he doesn't open thins for me."

Gotta love how video games impact his thinking. I've had to tell him that he only has one life because of the daredevil stunts he pulls thinking he has lots of lives left and so this is how he interprets it.

No comments: