Menu, Coupons,Shopping List, and Grocery Shopping*#- Balance Checkbook, Pay Bills, and Set-up Budget*
- Update Wall Calendar (last done in April I think?!) *
- Find a Dentist for Nico *#
Declutter and Reorganize Living Room*- Declutter and Reorganize Dining Room *#
- Organize School Materials*
- 1st Weeks Lesson Plans for Christopher, Matthew, and Jonathan*
- Create MOTH Schedule*
- Revisit and update Chore Packs and PEG Board*
- Declutter and Organize Shed*
- Find Storage Locker for new dining room set and move it there*#
Order Algebra 2 Test Book and Answer Key*- Place Cookie Dough Order*
- Plan Preschool*
Get School Books ordered from Libraryand purchase last minute school supplies*- Plan LHS classes*
- Pick up melatonin*
- Catch up Laundry*#
- Have Matthew write Thank you notes from birthday#
- Have Christopher write Thank you notes from donations for camp#
- Clean-up my email#
- Clean out my car
- Clean up Christopher's bed
- Go through Christopher, Jonathan, and Nico's clothing (pull out too small stuff, see what we have that fits, pick-up whatever is needed to fill in gaps)
- AYSO Practice Schedule and put Game Schedule into pdf format
- Get K12 computer shipping labels and get it out of here (I've already tried last week to get the labels so I need to stay on top of this)#
- Clean off Breakfast Bar
- Organize Kitchen Pantry (yes, I know I did this like a month ago but it needs a quick freshen up again, go figure)
- Send out Playgroup camping photos
- Return Beach Body Vitamins
- Create House Todo Lists
- Clean Desk Area
- Put Matthew's Claymation video on YouTube
I called K12 again yesterday and supposedly should have return labels for that computer no later than Monday or I get to call and complain again. Funny how when I withdrew Chris they wanted it back even tho I had two other students in the program. Then when I withdrew Matt, they again tried to get it back even tho Jon was still in the program. Now that I withdrew Jon in February, I can't get them to send me a freaking label. I told them pretty soon , I will consider it my property and either fix it to use again and not return it or leave it outside for the scavengers. I'm rapidly approaching not caring any more.
I also did a ton of phone calls yesterday trying to get Nico a dentist. Kaiser is saying that because he doesn't have Kaiser dental that it's not covered unless his pediatrician says it's medically necessary and they don't have a list of dentists I can call that will do the work at a Kaiser facility. I left a message for his pediatrician to find out he's away on vacation and won't be back til next week. Lovely.
I will say that I was really happy to get the living room and Nico's toy shelves in the dining room done yesterday. It meant that I was able to sit in the living room after the kids were in bed and relax while I clipped coupons because things were picked up. It was also really wonderful to watch Nico playing with his toys instead of just being entranced with the PS2 or PS3. He made everyone a gazillion hot dogs in his play kitchen and then was racing his cars all over the house. You know, doing kid stuff like he should. Must try harder to keep this picked up and organized. Can't wait to get the dining room done today and work on the school stuff. Dusting still needs to get done but that will get done soon enough. Too bad Mark can't do it due to his allergies. He could tackle that while I get the fun of the shed this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment