Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Follow my lead!

One of Nico's newest favorite phrases. It means he wants you to come with him but I have no idea where he cobbled it together from. But everything constantly is "Follow my lead" so he can show you something. He's so insistent about it but at the same time, generally pretty cute about it too. Good thing as it's so often. LOL

In other news today, Christopher is off at the new Viz Cinema watching the new Bleach movie with Ian and Linda. This is the 2nd movie and he got to watch the first one in the theater too. This time it involved a little more coordinating this time and unfortunately it meant driving into San Francisco during rush hour which did not agree with me at all. To top off my misery, they are going out for Japanese for dinner since they are across the street from the JapanCenter in Japantown. I told him he is going to owe me H-U-G-E for this! I'm thinking a minimum of breakfast in bed for the next week. Any other ideas? LOL

No comments: