Tuesday, August 25, 2009

So it begins

The great Tuesday craziness has begun. Right now it's easy, just Jonathan's soccer but I think in two weeks we add in bowling and the week after that Christopher's acting class will begin and things will get really fun. Like last year, I can't count on any support from Mark as he will be in SLC at least half the time and he gets home later on Tuesdays when he's home since he commutes with his dad and that's his dad's Costco day. You'd think last year was enough and that this year I would have gotten an easier soccer schedule, like one that was NOT on Tuesdays but no, that was not to be. In fact, we get Tuesdays and Thursdays so it's two days of soccer. The one nice thing is that his games are early enough he can do that and Pan Moin too which he loves. We'll be dashing from one to the other but he's willing to try and Pan Moin isn't too taxing. The good news, I know I can do it and how to make it work after last year. Some consolation, huh?

No comments: