Not quite sure how it got started but the nerf wars have been going on all day today. It started with Christopher getting out some of the nerf swords this morning and deciding he was going to challenge me. I'm really not sure what he was thinking unless this was some teenage boy thing of needing to beat on his mom. I won handily and unmercilessly. You'd think he would know better by now. Of course that quickly degenerated into Nico screaming at Matthew because he wanted the "evil sword" rather than the blue one so he could beat on Jonathan while screaming that he wanted to eat his soul.
Fast forward to this evening after dinner and Nico starts firing on me with one of the 6-shooters. We played a little and then he brought me a bunch of ammo and we started picking off his brothers while they came into my room to get their laundry. I had to go hunting Matthew who got wind of what was up and tried to keep me out of his room. Nico stood at the door calling "It's me, Nicholas Davis, let me in. I won't hurt you". Gotta love a cute decoy. I finally plowed my way through the door and Nico kept my gun safe while I pinned Matthew to the ground while he kept trying to lick my arm. I tickled him til he cried out for mercy (and pleaded the full bladder excuse). Nico and I finally retreated with both 6-shooters fully loaded...all ready for a morning ambush while the other boys are rubbing sleep from their eyes. *evil laugh*
I really need to get some nerf guns of my own and a bunch of ammo. They are so rough on theirs that they jam up quickly. I keep telling them it's all about finesse but they still haven't quite got it yet.
1 comment:
Yeah for nerf silliness!
You never learned from Big Harold beating you, why should Chris learn. I think it's a teenage thing.
Love
Mom
Post a Comment