Monday, August 03, 2009
Crossing Things Off ...
the ever expanding ToDo List. Last week I thought I had a mild list but since several of the items on it had a fairly expansive scoop (clean boys room is not a quick nor easy task for example) I figured that was fine and set about trying to get things done. Then I got sick. Again. (Did I mention how frustrated this continual sickness thing has gotten me?!) Amazingly, my ToDo list did not get shorter out of courtesy to my illness but rather decided to go out and procreate, adding tons more onto my list, including reviving some tasks that I had killed off last week. How unfair is that, I ask you?! But despite being daunted by a list that had more than doubled in length and still recovering from my illness, I got dressed and decided to see what I could tackle and was amazed that I was able to cross off about 1/3 of the list including finishing up the boys room and cleaning off my desk (neither of which are small tasks) and a little headway was made on a few others. Tomorrow is a busy day but hopefully I can at least get a few smaller items crossed off....that is if it doesn't multiply overnight on me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment