Spent most of the day out of the house again. The boys had another class at the Lawrence Hall of Science today, this one on earthquakes. Then I stopped in the city to pick up Mike since he's doing me the favor of watching them while I do a Discovery Toys open house tomorrow. I stopped in Belmont to try and hook up with my manager from there to get some other supplies and stock, etc, but got a call just after I arrived that she was still at least 30min out which would mean Christopher would miss his acting class so we canceled and headed for his class. Dropped him off and then over to Safeway to do the grocery shopping. I'm still trying to figure out how that trip with my cart less than 1/2 filled was over $100 when almost every item was on sale for 50% or better. At least gas prices are going down cause dang, that was ugly. Popped in over at New Leaf for a few things and then back to pick up Christopher before heading home. Made dinner and we all sat around playing Munchkin Cthulu (with my stuffed Cthulu doll when Nico wasn't running off with it) and then got the kids into bed. I didn't finish writing this until now (a few hours later) because Mike and I stayed up talking for a long while about lots of stuff which was good to reconnect there.
Now tho, it's late and my alarm will be going off all too soon. Thank G-d there is a Starbucks on my way to this thing tomorrow morning.
1 comment:
hope the open house goes well...the half full grocery cart gets me too...ugh :(
Post a Comment