Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Just kicking it

Not much going on here besides the rain. Nico went down last night at 5:30p and woke at 4:30a for 2hrs before going back to sleep for another 2hrs. We went to the new house in Pine Valley for lunch but came back to the house in SD to do laundry and catch up on some stuff while grandpa napped back at PV. Just waiting for the next load to get done so I can do more folding. Cause you all know how exciting that is and I just have to blog about it so you can all be jealous of me doing laundry on vacation. LOL

My new project (yeah, I know, like I needed another) is to create a database with all my classic book lists in it and marked appropriately as to which lists the books are on so I can start with reading the books that are on the most lists and then go on from there. Apparently I need a life as I think this is so cool that I must share my OCD vision with everyone. LOL

Otherwise, things are going well here. The boys are behaving mostly and playing way to many video games. Seriously, we hardly see them but they are mostly quiet. It's going to be a big shock to their system when we get home and I cut them all off again, especially Nico.

We are talking about heading home on Saturday now rather than Sunday. This next week is insane since in addition to all our previously normal stuff we are starting the zoo class for Nico (tho dumping his gymnastics), we have the AYSO board dinner on Tuesday, I'm doing a Discovery Toys open house on Thursday, it's the KSW holiday party on Friday, and I'm doing the Farallone View holiday bazaar on Saturday. Oh yeah, and I think we are getting our Christmas tree on Sunday. Fun, fun, fun. So yeah, having a real day at home so I can get the laundry caught up (see, there's that awesome laundry thing again) and take care of some of the other stuff that I need to do sounds like a really good idea. So everyone, please take note, I'm actually talking about doing something sensible. It's an occasion to mark in my calendar. LOL

No comments: