Now please keep in mind that I took this day as my day off since Thursday is my birthday but they are doing yearbook pictures at the Homeschool Park Day that afternoon and since Christopher is on staff and they could use extra cameras and such, I'm going to be busy there for a couple of hours. My only saving grace is that Matthew won't have soccer practice that night.
So what did I do with my day off?
- Went through all the stockpiled chips and breakfast cereals and reorganized them bringing the older stuff to the front, getting rid of the few things the kids have decided they aren't going to eat, then shifted things around to find some more space.
- Finished putting away all the groceries from this week (ok, and a few things from last week as well)
- Did a few loads of laundry
- Caught up the dishes
- Got the boys to fold the socks (not as easy as it sounds, I assure you)
- Realized that the fridge we've had for 12 days already needs to be reorganized because people are throwing things wherever (ok, didn't actually do anything about this but geez, what is up with that?)
- Got caught up with the AS/HFA curriculum Christopher and I are working on
- Did a little bit of reading to catch up in one of his science books
- Handed off the computer boxes in my living room to the nice FedEx guy (not much work involved here but boy did it free up tons of space in my living room)
- Spent a whole load of time working on cleaning up my desk and entering stuff into Quicken (not nearly done with this but hopefully I can keep plugging away at it and be done in a few days)
- Remembered to cook dinner
- Found a new toaster over on Craig's list for only $26 which I'll be picking up tomorrow
- Went to the AYSO board meeting and reiterated that I will NOT be doing the Referee Assistant job as well as being Webmaster and Scheduler and they WILL find someone else (any volunteers? anyone? yep, that silence is what I heard at the meeting tonight and in fact everyone who didn't have a job was asked and they all declined...gee, I wonder why)
No comments:
Post a Comment