We got in around midnight (thank you stinky LA traffic), got a few things unpacked, a load into the washing machine, checked the mail, tried to get my computer up (it didn't like that thought and took a few hours and multiple reboots this morning to get happy again), and then went to bed. Not sure when Nico fell asleep as he decided to bunk in the boys room. He slept with them the whole trip except for the one middle-of-the-night party so I'm hoping we can just get their room together and he can finally move fully in and we can dismantle the toddler bed from my room. Ahhhh...space!
So now that we are home, there are tons of things to get done for the week ahead since it will be busier than normal now that the holiday month is fully upon us. The parties are already starting plus I have Discovery Toys stuff that needs to get done. In addition to all that, I really need to get all the holiday shopping done. I'm maybe close to 1/2 way done but just haven't gotten lucky on the sales through the year to actually get things wrapped up early. *sigh* I did pick up a few more things at Disneyland for various people but still, lots to do, and I haven't even wrapped any of the stuff that we currently have in the house and I have no idea when I'm going to find time to do that. Hmmmmm....December 23rd anyone? LOL
3 comments:
Welcome back! You inspired me. We're going to Disney this month. You sell Discovery Toys too? I swear you make me look lazy. LOL
welcome home...sounds like a fun holiday despite the traffic. you did great posting too :)
good luck with the shopping and holiday plans and parties!
We got home Monday around 8 pm, I never even started the computer.
We need to start figuring out when we want to do Chanukkah. Yeah, it's over Christmas this year. And I haven't even begun shopping yet. Amazon don't fail me this time.
Yeah for Nico sleeping with his brothers! There is life after toddlers leave your bedroom.
Love
Mom
Post a Comment