I'm thinking I should make this a series as it's really fascinating me now that he's getting so much clearer to understand.
Just a few minutes ago, he was arguing with Matthew because he wanted to play on my computer where Matthew was working. I came in to break it up and Matthew told me that we needed to buy Wow-Wow Wubzy on DVD so Nico could watch that and let us work (of course, this goes totally against my philosophies and is something I'm trying to get totally away from so I'm proud that I didn't immediately give Matthew the glare of death). Nico hears this, screams "Yeah!", and runs to the front door, grabs my keys and looks at me expectantly. It took a few seconds for it dawn on me that he liked this idea and so therefore thought we must be leaving right now to make it happen. Of course, when one is the absolute ruler of the galaxy and knows it, why shouldn't your every wish be obeyed in this manner.
I'm sorry to report that his loyal minions did not obey and decided to see if it was on Noggin instead. It wasn't but he has agreed to let us live so long as we do not disturb his enjoyment of Pinky-Dinky Doo.
No comments:
Post a Comment