Thursday, November 06, 2008

Happy early Birthday to me

My in-laws are leaving for a working vacation on Sunday and are going to be gone until after Thanksgiving (we are actually all meeting up with Mark's grandparents in SD for the holiday). So with this in mind, they called me over today to pick up my presents. I stopped in on our way to Game Night with the boys. I loved the wrapping job as it was a DisneyWorld tote bag that is way cool. Inside I found the new Tinkerbell movie (which I knew about), Monk season 6 (woo-hoo), and the coolest bundt pan! This is just a beautiful pan where the top is shaped like Christmas trees with trains around the bottom. Soooo adorable! I can see the boys and I having a lot of fun with it this coming holiday season and for many to come.


And in other news, it looks like Matthew is starting to hit puberty. Yikes! Christopher only started showing the same signs 18mos ago and here is Matthew starting already. That is soooo not fair!!!

2 comments:

linda said...

re: matthew and puberty -

Well, you know, he always wants the same as his big brother. :)

~ej said...

nice pressies...hope you have fun with that bundt pan ;)