Friday, November 07, 2008

Random ramblings + pics

Halloween this year. It was taken after they had been out partying and trick-or-treating so they were pretty tired by this point.

In front of the front door that was only used three times at the Winchester Mystery House.


Things are crazy right now with disenrolling Matthew from CAVA so all my energy has been there. Christopher had a bunch of school meetings today (book club and yearbook staff) so between all that, I've just been running around like a madwoman trying to get the house presentable before the teacher gets here, getting all the paperwork together, and getting kids where they need to be for the day. Of course, Mark is in SLC so I need to figure something out for dinner as well since I don't think he's going to want to cook when he gets home at 11p. LOL

No comments: