That's how long Nico has been awake straight today! Little booger woke up at 6:30a and refused to sleep both times I tried putting him down for his nap. He then started claiming he was tired at 7p but based on previous experience I didn't go for it since that usually ends up with a late, long nap and a 3a bedtime. Of course, we then got caught up in the Sharks game and it's now 9p and he is finally in the tub so we can clean his grubbiness and get him down. I'm only praying that after dealing with him all day, he will actually sleep through the night.
Please bow your head and pray with me now...
Please G-d have mercy upon me and if it be thy will that he give up his naps, let that be for the greater good of sleeping through the night. Thank You!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Insight from the Dalai Lama:
Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
No comments:
Post a Comment