Only 2 more to go! I managed to get all 4 kids out of the house on time and everyone to where they needed to be by the appointed times they needed to be there which was no easy feat since all 3 of the big boys needed to be at one of 2 locations 5 miles from us (thankfully 5mi in the same direction LOL) at 9:30a. But I got it done and then headed to the hardware store to pick up double-key locks and to the garden shop for some playsand then back to speech to hand over Nico and do phonics with Jonathan since his OT wasn't there this week. Then we went to the local produce stand to get yet more peas since the kids are going nuts over them. We get home, I take care of a few things and hear from Matthew that he's done but Christopher isn't and Matthew has no idea how much longer he'll be. So I start my lunch. I no sooner sit down to eat it when the phone rings and Christopher is now done so I scarf that and go grab them and head over the hill since I promised Matthew and Jonathan a trip to the Lego store some time back and it's kept not happening. We had lunch with Mark at the mall and then I grabbed some stuff from BE and we hit the Lego store then off to Costco where I actually managed to get out for under $50 (obviously this was not my usual monthly trip LOL). Nico of course decided to nap on the way home at 3:40p so we got home and pretty much all collapsed for a bit before getting ready to head out for KSW & Curves. Mark got home on time (YEAH!!!!!) and I left him with the sleeping Nico and off we went. He called just as I finished my workout and was getting ready to do the grocery shopping and I could hear just what kind of mood Nico was in so I hurried through the grocery shopping get out for under $50 there as well (did I mention how much I LOVE the GG and having all these stockpiles in the house?!) and went to grab the big boys. But what's this that I'm met with???? 3 children bearing white testing slips from KSW to get their blue stripes!!!! I couldn't believe Jonathan was getting this already since it seems like he just barely got his yellow belt but the other 2 were no surprise. We just have to figure out if Matthew can do it this month or not because of his arm. SaBuNim is trying to figure out what can be done to make sure he doesn't get his wrist put in a bad position since we don't see the Ortho until the following Monday. Of course. LOL
Oh yeah!!! Mark has just informed me that we are no longer locked in the house involuntarily. He had installed the new locks but they weren't right and when he went to lock the door, he couldn't unlock it so had to take it all apart again. But that is thankfully now all fixed (on the front door, now he gets to install the back door) and we have double-key locks to keep a certain someone IN the house. Sheesh. Silly me always thought locks were designed to keep people OUT.
More testing tomorrow and I'm heading to the city for more chocolate. I've been doing well on WW and I definitely think that for me, having that good piece of chocolate at the end of the day where I can say enough after one piece is helping tremendously so who am I to argue with that. LOL
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Insight from the Dalai Lama:
I am basically an optimistic. In the early part of [the twentieth] century people used up resources and dumped waste as if there were no end to anything, whereas today even the smallest children have genuine concern for the quality of the air and water and the forests and animals.
Morning Routine: Basically done this morning
Sink: Shiny!
1 comment:
Chocolate in moderation is Good For You. It especially helps the nerves. And with Nico you need All the Help you can get! LOL
Love
Mom
Post a Comment