Friday, April 18, 2008
Deja vous
So it was a little funny when this school year started and Jonathan had the same math and music texts that Matthew had started CAVA with and Matthew had the same math text that Christopher had when we started CAVA but now it's just weird as Matthew has just about finished all of the 4th grade materials so we now have our old 5th grade materials back from Science, then History, and finally today Lang Arts. It's very surreal in a way and yet brings an odd nostalgia with it. I guess I better get used to it tho since starting in the fall Jonathan will be in 2nd grade stuff across the board so it will be old hat teaching that. Hard to believe but I've done taught everything in the K12 curriculum from 1st through 8th grade now except 1st grade math and some of the art and maybe music (Christopher opted out of a lot of that stuff). Makes me look back and go, "Wow, we've really done it, I must be insane". LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are amazing! Your boys are very lucky! And you have a blog, too?
Deb
Post a Comment