Thursday, April 17, 2008

That time again

All the stresses of the last 1½mos have not been kind to me and between constantly eating on the run and never getting to the gym....well....yeah, I need to kick it into gear and lose some of this weight. That stupid lying scale has been putting lead weights in it's base or something to make those numbers go up but I know I need to do my part to get them to go down too. So it's back to WW I go. Expect tons of whining about how I'm starving the first couple of days while I settle back into it. Thankfully there is a piece of good chocolate at the end of the day if I behave. Always good to have additional incentive. Also, I'm really hoping that while things are continuing to be stressful at Mark's job, he can at least get home on time 2xs/wk so I can get to Curves again. I really did feel a whole lot better when I was able to work out.

So....Wish me luck!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Insight from the Dalai Lama:
In daily life, you need money. It's really a matter of balance.


State of my sink: Shiny!!! (thanks honey for taking care of that last night!)

No comments: