Well, not like it was ever in doubt, but the boys have definitely inherited my side's Sasquatch genes. I bought new sandals for the boys this week and ended up buying size 8½ and 6½ mens for the older boys, a 2½ in Kids, and a 9½ Toddlers. So yes, my 13yr old's feet are almost as big as his dad's already and since the 9½yr old is almost as big as the 13yr old, I think we can see that they will both easily surpass their father's dainty feet before long. Unfortunately I had to get my own feet measured as well because I'd noticed that a few pairs of shoes are not fitting well since having Nico and sure enough, my feet have grown by a ½ size so I'm now a 10-10½. Of course, the shoe store had no section for 10½ going from 10 to 11 with no stop in between and it didn't really matter because I didn't see any shoes there that I wanted to buy. Bummer cause I really need a new pair of sandals for myself. My old pair were wearing out and pinching. :(
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Insight from the Dalai Lama:
It is not possible to find peace in the soul without security and harmony among the people.
No comments:
Post a Comment