Spent a lot of the day on the phone catching up with various friends and taking care of other business but managed with all that phone time to get almost all the laundry caught up so that was a good thing. Now I'm looking at the page+ long list of things that are needing to get done and have managed to stay in the front of my mind long enough to get written down (a miracle on its own). My biggest push is going to be solidifying what I want my morning and evening routines to be and start working on turning those actually into routines that get accomplished step by step in a timely manner rather than interspersed amongst everything else that comes up on a constant basis around here. Also bought more for my skin care regiment (in the hopes that helps kick my butt into remembering my morning/evening routines well, and to help my skin which ain't getting any younger) and had that dropped off. Tisa is still trying to get me to be a consultant for the company. Can't work it out right now but maybe later. I'll see how I like this new stuff before making a decision. Not that I think I'd really sell much but it seems like some of the perks might be worth it.
Nico seems to be growing some sort of immunity to the melatonin. It's taking longer and longer to get him down even when he takes it. I've started giving him a bit more (getting him closer to 1/2mg) but still doesn't seem to be having much effect. I hope to G-d it's just a weird phase and he'll start sleeping again but his 7 day sleep average has already dropped a 1/2hr down to 10hrs a day. This really isn't fair. :(
On a good note, the only schoolwork the kiddos have this weekend is studying for state testing next week and a little work to help catch up on all the stuff they have slacked on previously but they have all worked very hard not to fall behind this week. Yeah!!!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Insight from the Dalai Lama:
This blue planet is our only home.
Follow the three R's:
Respect for Self
Respect for Others
Responsibility for all your actions
State of my sink: Shiny!!! I'm starting to actually think this may have finally become a habit!!! Yeah!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment