Friday, March 21, 2008

Update on take-off

So here's the to-do list:

*Schoolwork with boys (got this done for today but still have more to do before we leave)
*Make beef stroganoff for dinner.
*Make spaghetti sauce since we defrosted the freezer last week and Mark was unsure as to the state of the sausages so pulled them out to check and they are now defrosted and need to get used before we leave. (going to work on this first thing in the morning)

*See if I can figure out what to do with the 12 defrosted chicken breasts in my fridge. Maybe crockpot those overnight tonight??? They are in the crockpot right now.
*Do speech with Jonathan 2xs (did it once)
*Figure out how to keep Nico in the house since he has now figured out how to unlock and open the doors to outside as well as climb over the gates. This is totally unfair. (no luck on this one yet)
*Bathe all 4 boys at some point today
*Get (and keep) the house picked up and vacuumed so we don't walk into a mess upon our return (picked up yes, vacuumed no but will work on that in the morning)
*Fold the 5 gazillion loads of laundry
*Go through and restock the toiletries bag

*Go through and repack the big diaper bag with toys and such for Nico
*Pack suitcase
*Get Easter baskets out of the shed so those can be packed

*Finish getting the truck cleaned out
*See if I can convince my children to stop demolishing my supply of rubber cleaning gloves by making them all into balloons (wish me lotsa luck on that)
*Get my camera and gear all packed up and ready to go
*Make sure big boys pack their bags with things to keep them amused on the long car trip (this is almost done)
*Grade a ton of papers (just have physical science left to grade and Matthew's math from today)
*Make a lesson plan of what I want them to try and do while we are gone
*Balance the checkbook and pay all the bills before we leave
*Make sure I have all the work I need to do while we are gone packed up (I want to work on our schedule and chores lists while we are gone)
*Figure out what else I need to get done that didn't put on this list

So got a bunch of stuff done, several things started. Here's hoping I can finish it all up before 3p.

No comments: