Sunday, March 16, 2008

New Buisiness Website bought!

Yeah, you all knew it was just a matter of time before I came up with another business venture. I've actually got two that I'm in the process of working on but one is definitely much closer than the other and I just bought the domain(s) for it tonight. Hopefully in the next month I'll be able to announce the Grand Opening of the 4kidzcakepanz.com cake rental website. Stay tuned for that!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Insight from the Dalai Lama:
We speak of three different types of faith. The first is faith in the form of admiration that you have toward a particular person or a particular state of being. The second is aspiring faith. There is a sense of emulation - you aspire to attain that state of being. The third type is the faith of conviction.


State of my sink: Ummmm....going to go work on that

1 comment:

~ej said...

best of luck with that :-)