Friday, March 28, 2008

Bunch of dumb quizes

Yep, it's late and I'm tired so what do I do? Go to bed? No, I sit here and aimlessly check around friends' blogs and take stupid quizes instead of trying to actually get caught up on my sleep. Sleep deprivation makes us do stupid things sometimes.

So what were my results? Glad you asked. Here we go:

Nice to know we could survive for a bit:
How Long Could You Survive Trapped In Your Own Home?

Yep, I'm a geek....of course, now I'll be up all night wondering which ones I got wrong tho.
Name That Robot

Now this is something that has definitely been keeping me up at night wondering about
How many cannibals could your body feed?

Amazing stat considering what normally comes out of my mouth
The Blog-O-Cuss Meter - Do you cuss a lot in your blog or website?

Should I be worried about this since it was taken as I'm sitting here falling asleep and having had no caffeine in about 10hrs? I got 198 clicks in 30s.
The Caffeine Click Test - How Caffeinated Are You?

Well, at least I know that this is definitely not on my top 5 ways to go now. I'd prefer a quicker death please.
How long could you survive in the vacuum of space?

And I tried taking the one about how wordy I was but, well, hmmm....I think I broke the test because it didn't give me any results at all. I think it was stunned by my brilliance or something like that. Yeah, yeah, that's definitely it. Definitely.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Insight from the Dalai Lama:
The mental outlook is very, very crucial to sustaining peace of mind.


State of my sink: All nice and shiny again! Yeah!!!

1 comment:

Auntie M said...

Gee, I wonder who's blog you've been reading?
Glad to hear the trip went well.
Happy birthday to Jon.
We'll see you on the 13th. Grandma Eadie knows and is currently planning on coming.
And Go Sharks!
Love
Mom