GO HERE to enter the contest to win a SAK HOBO BAGfrom 5 MINUTES FOR MOM BLOG
HERE is the BAG
here are the details
So leave a comment here and link back to this post from your blog for a chance to win this The SAK Dakota Hobo handbag. (We will announce the winner on March 15th. This contest is open only to US shipping addresses.)
It is made with luxurious Italian, crinkle-glazed leather and has a braided leather strap, tassels and outside zippered pocket. I also love the gorgeous, wine-colored, satin lining.
But even if you don’t win one here - the other wonderful thing about The SAK handbags is that they are reasonably priced. The Dakota Hobo is $159.99 and you can find even more affordable designs on their site too. Don’t forget to check the sale items - you can definitely get some very great deals on fabulous there!
And when your bag arrives at your door, throw it over your shoulder, put on some lipstick and head outside (even if it is just to drop your kids off at school.) You look fabulous - and you need to show it off!
1 comment:
I just bought the Tink bag you have for 30 bucks, I think I'll just that instead. :-)
Yeah, we'll have to do something to keep them separate. I just know mine won't be filled with Children's toys. :-D
Love
Mom
Post a Comment