So I keep hearing from people out of the blue that they have been keeping up with me via my blog but since many of these people don't leave messages I have no idea who all is reading my blatherings until they mention something so.... I'd love if you read this, to please leave a message under this post just because it would be nice to know who is reading my ramblings and rantings. If you aren't sure I'll remember you (and remember, I have had little sleep for 20mos now and even less over the last week so assume I won't LOL), please add something in to jog what few synapses I have left.
Thanks!
Oh...and just cause....here is a pic of Matthew in his sporty new red cast:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Insight from the Dalai Lama:
There is no reason to give up hope, because we have this marvelous intelligence. Because of this intelligence we also have a certain positive potential.
State of my sink: It was shiny before dinner and I'm getting ready to go back in and shine it again. It wasn't super pretty over the weekend but first thing I did this morning was get it shining again. I hope FLYLady would be proud of me.
4 comments:
I would venture to guess that your mother ratted me out. I don't comment because I usually have nothing to say.
Memory jog (I hope) - I watched "Alice in Wonderland" (so not the Disney version and I think that is the name of it) with you at the con-suite during the 1984 Westercon in Portland. If you need more - ask your mom.
Hi Jen- I'm pretty sure you know I'm reading because I kept bugging you to post. And if you need reminding who I am, well, you're worse off than anyone could ever have imagined and may very well be beyond hope.
:D
Yes, Ladyqkat I ratted on you. But that's ok, Jennie doesn't mind.
And Jennie - I have a picture of Matt in the cast, and from the KSW photo shoot, so I can picture him going from cast to normal again.
I hope he's feeling more comfortable.
And I hope Nico keeps out of the codeine. Why no childproof cap indeed!
Love
Mom
I check your blog regularly. I almost typed - I'm a regular - but when I said that outloud it sounded more like - I'm irregular - LOL. Well, okay -- so either applies to me but who's keeping track?
Post a Comment