Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Update on the game...

I thought I would update on the movie game Mark and I are playing, again mostly for my own records and to make sure as we go along, we don't duplicate since I'm pretty sure that is going to be a no-no. So here's where we left off:


  • Shawshank Redemption --> Batman Begins via Morgan Freeman

  • Batman Begins --> Bram Stoker's Dracula via Gary Oldman

  • Bram Stoker's Dracula --> Johnny Mnemonic via Keanu Reeves

  • Johnny Mnemonic --> Dragonheart via Dina Meyer


Not sure where we are going to go from here. I'm thinking we will be moving on via Pete Postlethwaite as he's done some fun stuff that we have on dvd such as Alien 3, The Usual Suspects, and William Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet. Something to ponder on....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jena...

I didn't know you blogged - happened to see a link in your last post to the group.

Very cool to see what's been going on. Have a great day!

Susan