I can't believe it's been a year since I found out I was pregnant and now my sweet little man is 4 months old. Each day seems to take so long (especially in the first trimester) but I turned around and blinked somewhere in there and now look at you! You are now 11lbs 4oz and about 25½" long. 
Your smile never fails to melt my heart and you are learning so much every day. My life is so much more complete for your being here and I'm so thankful to be your mommy.
I love you, my precious Nico!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Nico!
I was at a party yesterday and proudly telling everyone that Nico was 4 months old today!
They are positive I'm a nutty grandmother. But they are my friends and know that I'm just plain nuts. :)
Love the swaddling pic, Jena. How cute! And hiding from homeschooling. Too funny!
Post a Comment