Monday, June 26, 2006

Monkeys and Delicious boys

We got the boys back today from my dad. It was fun trying to hook up at the Zoo and we have decided that my dad needs a cell phone. Just a little thing with a prepaid card but oh, so handy at times like these. We spent time at the Zoo hanging out while the kids played at the playground. Jonathan finally mastered the hanging rings which is impressive considering how small he is. I managed to capture that on my camera as well:

He was very proud of himself afterwards and was so thrilled that I caught it. Afterwards, I had to pay some bills so we headed over to Tanforan Mall which is finally open after a long remodel. We decided to eat there and have a look around. It's quite nice now and the food court got a considerable upgrade. Of course, the boys still wanted Burger King. *sigh* There was much rejoicing when I brought back Cold Stone Creamery for dessert tho. It was our first and I can see the fun of it so I think it will be an occasional treat from now on. I'm already thinking up fun combinations that I'd like to try.

And speaking of delicious, apparently my boys are quite tasty according to the mosquitos. They each have hordes of bites all over there faces. Matthew's arm is covered and somehow they didn't get the memo that Christopher's feet should be avoided at all costs (I'm wondering how many died before they figured it out). I ended up dosing them with benedryl and teaching them about the wonderousness of calamine lotion when we got home. Poor Christopher had about 10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site North face columbia jackets