That's it, no longer am I able to place Nico someplace and know that he'll be in basically the same spot when I get back. He is rolling everywhere now! From just getting onto his side from his back to the next day, rolling all the way over, and then over again, and then again, and then... well, you get the idea.
I've already rescued him from under the couch a few times. LOL
*sigh* Why did it have to go so fast??? I don't remember my bigger boys rolling this quickly, and especially not as a means to get all over the place. I think I'm in trouble!
4 comments:
Life as you knew it IS over. He looks so proud of himself!
You knew the job was dangerous when you took it.
And he's so cute and Proud of Himself!
You owe me MP3s of some of this so I can share with Grandma.
Love
Me
Jena, he is adorable the way he flips. And so proud of himself. He is just such a cutie.
And yes, the honeymoon is over. But look what you get to look forward to...those first steps, teeth, fighting with his brothers...
*hugs*
Susan
That is just so cute. If I ever have 2 hours worth of free time...no wait, more, I would like to figure out how to put video on my blog.
Post a Comment