Saturday, June 17, 2006

I had a brain once upon a time

and if anyone sees it while vacationing in the Bahamas (or more likely the Bermuda Triangle) would you please ask it to drop by for a visit. I miss it terribly.


Today was soccer. Not unusual for a Saturday in June around here. Admittedly, I haven't had 2 playing soccer often (this is the second season and the first was a few years ago) but you'd think I could learn to look at the calendar to confirm the times the boys are playing. I thought I had. Maybe I was looking at next weeks???? I dunno but it sure wasn't this week. After finally getting everyone out of the house, we arrived at the field 5min late for Jonathan's game....If it had been at 9am like I had thought. It wasn't, it was at 11am! I had dropped Mark off with Jonathan while I went to find a parking space, get the other kids out of the car, grab snacks, and all that stuff. He calls me telling me he can' t find Jonathan's team anywhere. I arrive on site and realize what must have happened. Ummmm...sorry hon?!


However, we were there 15min early for Matthew's warm-up before his 10am game. So it wasn't all bad. However, I would still like my brain back. And my stomache muscles too if anyone finds those out and about. *sigh*

1 comment:

Auntie M said...

Jen-
You gave up your brain for Christopher. And it permanently ran away after Matthew. The rest is history.
Love
Me :) XOXOXOX